Depression is a miserable feeling, but depressing pick-up lines are possibly the best to make that first move. Even if you are not good at expressing yourselves, you can still use depressing pick-up lines to step up your game. Attracting someone isn’t easy, but also, it’s not impossible. I am pretty sure that everything will work out beautifully for you.
Short Depressing Pick-Up Lines
If you are thinking about asking someone out who is clinically depressed, I suggest that you do it. Make them feel loved and wanted by using a short depressing pick-up line. I know you must think that it’s not a good thing to talk about, but as long as you know what you are talking about, you’re good. Below are some of my favorites.
- Are you a psychologist because only you can cure me?
- Your sadness has tripped me into falling for you.
- Ever since I looked at you, my heart has fallen into a dark pit.
- You Are depressed, TOO? Haha, me too. Would you mind if I suicide in your DMS haha….?
- You must have been born in 1929 because you gave me the Great Depression.
- Please act like my anti-depression pill.
- Are you suicidal? Because I think about you every day.
- Will you be the end of my Great Depression?
- We all want to die alone, but do you want to spend a living moment with me?
- I can’t seem to smile without you.
- Do you want to fix my head?
- I want to give you my heart.
- I don’t know much about depression, but mine is pretty great.
- Since you are depressed too, let’s help each other.
- Be my medication because I can’t live without you.
- Whenever you don’t text back, I go into a tropical depression.
- I was hoping you could help me and release me from the prison of existence.
- I usually send love and get hurt.
- I need you in my life.
- Depression isn’t pitying.
- You’ll be glad to have a hopeless romantic like me in your life.
- Just accept me and my depressed heart.
- Can you help my heart out?
- I want a tragic romance.
- Could you help me get over this quickly?
- Are you death? Because I want to hold onto you.
- You’re discouraged, TOO?
- Your bitterness stumbled me.
- Is it true that you are depressed? Since I see you in the future.
Funny Depressing Pick-Up Lines
Funny and depressing makes the best combination. If you don’t believe it, try it for yourself. If you want them to think about you all night, make them laugh. They’ll end up imagining romantic scenarios with you and so much more.
Funny depressing pick-up lines are the way to their heart. But make sure that you don’t sound tone-deaf while you are there thinking about impressing them. Gather your courage up and finally make that move. You won’t be left disappointed. I’ve jotted up some of the best funny depressing pick-up lines. Feel free to use them.
- I lost my number. I’d ask for yours, but I’d probably lose your number too.
- Do you want to give me the d? That means death, and please euthanize me.
- Are you the sun? Because you seem brighter than my future.
- I need assistance because you’ve been stuck in my head all day.
- Do my mental illness and social anxiety turn you on?
- I heard you’re interested in bad boys. Well, I’m bad at pretty much everything.
- Let’s lose oxygen flow and call it a date.
- Do you want a hang out at the therapist’s house?
- I’m interested because he seems depressed.
- You may have depression, but the best way to fall is to fall in love with me.
- Are you depressed? Because you keep following me.
- Do you know what’s on the menu? Me, you, and our depression.
- You are a depressing thought because I am always thinking of you.
Be my cure, and I’ll be your drug.
- Are you WW2? Because you’re the end of my Great Depression.
- In downward spiral thinking about you.
- I want you because only you can pull me out of my depression.
- You seem depressed. Let’s help each other out.
- Depressed? Let me cure it with a kiss.
- You may want to have a trigger warning on your tinder profile.
Flirty Depressing Pick-Up Lines
You wish to flirt but don’t know how to, so here’s all the guidance you need to attract all the beautiful things in your life. First, upgrade yourselves according to modern dating. Make your profile a little interesting so they can’t stop wondering about you whenever a potential match comes across. Flirting is simple.
All you have to do is play around so that they feel special whenever you talk to them. It’s okay to feel awkward initially because not everyone is good at flirting. That’s why we have got it figured out for you. Then, build that conversation up by using some of the best flirty depressing pick-up lines.
- Will you be my therapist for all my life?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how depressed am I making you feel?
- I was hoping you could send me a selfie so I can show it to my therapist.
- Should I make that appointment?
- So aside from taking my depression away, what do you do for a living?
- Is it depression? Or am I feeling a connection?
- For the first time, I feel like not killing myself.
- Not sure about my depression, but you are my fate.
- I can see us together going for therapy.
- How does it feel not to be depressed?
- Can you do me a favor? I was hoping you could call my therapist and tell them I found the one.
- I will let you emotionally manipulate me.
- I’m going for my little walk. Would you mind holding my hand?
- I think you are going to wreck me emotionally.
- You are tragic but still very perfect for me.
- No, babe, you do not want to make me commit suicide.
- Could you heal my soul?
- I don’t believe that it’s my fault that I fell into depression, just like I fell for you.
- Damn, girl, you are so cute. Let me get your therapist’s address.
- How do you look so adorable while being sad?
- I was hoping you could act like my anti-depressants because I want to be able to have you every day.
- Why do you keep showing up in my dreams, especially after I take my meds?
- I need you to sit next to me and remove all my depression.
- You have been stuck in my subconscious mind all day and all night.
- Would you mind if I self-destruct in your DMS?
- Are you the methods of creation? Because I genuinely want to hold onto you.
- I don’t think a lot about you. However, I think a lot about you.
- You appear to be sad. We should help each other out.
- Call me at whatever point you feel low on self-esteem, and you will feel you are looked upon by a messenger from heaven.
- Whenever I look at you, I feel like paradise has brought me.
- If I do not have you every day, I feel like I will lose myself to depression.
- Is it true that you are miserable? Since I see you in the future.
- Do you want to sit together and recount our saddest moments?
- I’m just like misery, and I promise I will never leave.
- Two depressed souls will look perfect.
- I’m a therapist and here to cure your depressed soul and heart.
- This is so crazy. I am not a therapist, but I could listen to your rant about your depressed and complicated life for hours.
- I’m happy to hear you out.
Crazy Depressing Pick-Up Lines
Ever decided to throw a little crazy in there to impress the one you have been thinking about. Well, let me tell you that you made the right decision.
Nobody minds a cheerful and playful personality. But you can only bring that side of yourself by using these crazy depressing pick-up lines. Use them without thinking for a second. Some of these are hilarious.
- Are you depressed? Because I fell hard for you.
- What do you think about going on a date with a funny and depressed guy?
- There’s something wrong with my soul. Do you wanna help me out?
- Aside from being anxious? What do you do for a living?
- Saw you twice. Once at a therapist’s clinic and another one in my dreams.
- Do you believe in love, or should I buy you your anti-depressants?
- I want you to go through my prescriptions to better understand me.
- I was wondering if you had an extra soul. Because mine is depressing.
- Life without you is like life without anti-depressants.
- Something is wrong with my eyes because I saw you without your depression.
- Your smile will be the cure.
- Are you suicide? Because I have been thinking a lot about you.
- You are like my clinical depression because you make me want to stay in bed all day.
- I want more than one dose of you a day.
- Now that you know that I am depressed too. Can we finally go out?
- You shine brighter than my future.
- You must be obsessed with history because you gave me the Great Depression.
- Are you my crippling depression? Because I want to drug you.
- Let us say goodbye to depression by kissing each other.
- I am like depression. Nobody loves me, but you got me anyway.
- Let’s steal anti-depressant pills from the hospital’s pharmacy and call it a date.
- You are a dime. Just looking at you brought me out of depression.
- You are depressed; I am depressed. We will make a great couple together.
- Are you a noose? Because I wish to hang out with you.
- You look beautiful when you are discouraged.
- Want to tell my mom that I have found the cure for my depression
- I request you to fix my depression.
- I am sad, yet I smile after looking at you.
- None Found
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.